Question Posted By
CIS 210 WEEK 8 CASE STUDY 2 STR
Due Week 8 and worth 50 points
You have been tasked with building a payroll program for a large organization with offices spread across the United States. The company has one larger data center that each office connects to via a wide area network (WAN).
Write a 3-4 page paper in which you:
1. Explain what type of architecture the new payroll application should use and why.
2. Identify what types of technology will be involved in the architecture and explain the purpose of each technology.
3. Create a graphical representation of your recommended architecture.
4. Identify and describe any potential ethical issues that could arise in connection with the new architecture.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
• Include charts or diagrams created in Excel, Visio, MS Project, or a freeware alternative. The completed diagrams/charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted. ?The specific Course Learning Outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze and articulate ethical, cultural, and legal issues and their feasibilities among alternative solutions.
• Use contemporary CASE tools in process and data modeling.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in systems analysis and ?development.
• Write clearly and concisely about Systems Analysis and Development topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Copyrights © 2016 | Unquite.com is a Part of Minds Blow LLC and All Rights Reserved With Minds Blow LLC
Uploading copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Refer to our DMCA Policy for more information.
This is an online marketplace for tutorials and study guides. All the content is provided by third parties and unquite.com is not liable for the similarity.